We are looking for inquisitive and committed people. People looking to grow, but most importantly, to improve the surrounding environment. Are you one of them? Then this vacancy is for you!
What your day to day life will look like...
We develop technology projects involving assets, mostly associated with the financial world, both national and international.
This position is within the working group that manages the life cycle of the financing products for companies and individuals. It encompasses from the acceptance phase to the default and legal stages, and includes the everyday operation of the products.
- You will lead the work of the team with a clear goal to achieve.
- You will collaborate on the definition of technical architectures.
- You will carry out reviews with the main stakeholder.
- You will define realistic metrics for the project, recognising the associated costs.
- You will monitor the variability of the performance testing over time.
- You will learn about the market and the business outlook of the projects you will manage.
- You will design projects focused towards a practical application and collaborate on major and complex implementations.
- You will independently lead the decisions related to the overall end-to-end project.
Key skills and requirements:
- Degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of front / back and end to end
- Forward-looking management of software creation and of the next steps
- Experience developing API technology
- Application maintenance and support
- The following experience is a plus:
- Specific knowledge of managing non-performing assets, repos and recoveries.
- General knowledge of asset intake operations, process of issuing asset operations and risk, scoring and rating calculations.
- General knowledge of asset, loan, lease, factoring, reverse factoring and credit line products.
- General knowledge of the infrastructures for assets, policies, guarantees, developers, interest rate reviews.
If you are passionate about...
- Designing short- (3 months) and medium-term (6-9 months) strategies for the projects you will manage.
- Analytical outlook and fast adjustment.
- Listening, speaking in public, understanding, arguing, negotiating.
- Empathy, knowledge management, technical leadership, influence.
- The constant search for new opportunities and improvements, versatility.
You deserve it
Your way_ Find the work-life balance you need with our hybrid working model. Up to 60% remote working depending on the project. 🤩
Rest_ You can have 27 days’ holiday a year with the option of choosing the best times of the year for you.
Be Tech, be healthy_ No more excuses. Take advantage of our Well-being programme. You can enjoy discounts in gyms, branch physio service, sporting tournaments, fruit, etc. 🏋️♀️♀️👨⚕
Grow_ Our DNA [No Limits 🚀, Tech4u 💻 y One Committed Team 💪] exists so that you can develop all your technical potential using our training and initiatives. Always stay up to date and learn from a team that you will guide in all your endeavours.
Working here pays_ Get more from your salary with the Flexible Remuneration Programme and take advantage of the financial advantages of working for a banking group.